Services | Municipal Infrastructure & Civil Works > Infrastructure Engineering
UEM offers a wide range of infrastructure engineering services that see our clients from the environmental assessment stage through to contract administration and site observation. Our Team of professionals includes engineers and technical staff with expertise in road design, site servicing, transportation, water, wastewater, environmental assessment and public consultation.
UEM’s infrastructure engineering services include:
For further information, please contact Steve Brant, P. Eng., at 905.371.9764, ext 242.
- Functional, preliminary and detailed design of water, sanitary and storm utilities;
- Functional, preliminary and detailed design of roadway cross-sections;
- Design of street lighting, pavement marking, signage, and other associated roadway infrastructure;
- Consultation and liaison with utilities and approval agencies;
- Base plan preparation and topographic surveys;
- Site plan design, servicing and grading plans;
- Infrastructure rehabilitation;
- Project tendering services;
- Infrastructure cost-sharing analyses; and
- Cash flow and return-on-investment studies.
Read more about UEM’s infrastructure engineering experience